#63
Happy Birthday Lukey!! Today you are 2 Years old!
Today you love to say "Mine! No! Go! Eba! Num-nums, bye bye, tchau, and scream "Mamaaaaaeeee!" at the top of your lungs when you wake up in the morning.
Today you take a 2 hour nap every afternoon and when you wake up like your "ba-ba" with chocolate milk and watch your show.
Today you love to kick the soccer ball back and forth. Daddy taught you how to drop-kick it and do a header!
Today you love to play with Maile and wear her pink flip flops all around the house and an occasional headband on your forehead.
Today you are so handsome with your haircut and smile when you scrunch your face up and say "cheese!" for the camera.
Today you like to eat cereal in the morning, eggs, rice and beans and hot dogs for lunch, and a grilled cheese sandwich for dinner.
Today you like to watch anything that has a "Uau-uau" in it and that is cartoon.
Today you are running around, almost able to push the pedals on your tricycle, and you jump so cute on the trampoline.
Today you want to do everything by yourself and are not much of a kisser anymore. When someone says "Da beijo" you yell "Uh-uhhhhh!"
Today you are admired by all. Everyone loves to see "Luquinhas" chegar na Igreja.
Today your Mommy and Daddy think you are the sweetest little boy in the whole world.
Today you blink your eyes when Mamae blinks hers and make the cutest little faces.
Today you love to dance to music with Maile and love to stand underneath the shower when you bathe.
Today you are 2.
Today you are so special!
Yes my little boy is turning 2. It sounds like he is speaking like Chinese lately and then every once in awhile you'll hear "Ball" or "No!" or "Mine!". Those are the favorites these days. But he is such a fun kids to be around. Full of energy but easy-going for the most part at the same time. I am soooo in love with this little boy. Happy Birthday Lukey!
My little cooks making 'cupcakes' while I was trying to get something done. These 2 crack me up!
#60
Alessandra came over today to help me get some things ready for Lukey's bday party. It's been so fun to get ideas off pinterest and scheme some soccer party ideas! Lehielton came over later and I thought these two looked so cute together. :)
#59
Alex came over and gave Lukey a haircut! Yeah! He looks so handsome! The missionaries were here for lunch and it was the farewell lunch for the paulista elder pollo. He is a real example of a missionary. Hard-working, kind, well-mannered, focused and shares his testimony beautifully with everyone. It is such a prazer to have them in my home.
#58
I love these mother moments. I just want to snuggle my "baby" forever. I just can't believe he's turning 2!
Today was the Institute Formatura and I got my concluinte certificate for completing 1 year! :) I honestly was so proud because i love going to Institute and listening to Irmao Paes! I felt such a strong spirit at the formatura and loved singing Benigno Salvador with the choir. I got emotional just thinking about how soon we have to leave here and I've grown to love all these dear people!
#56
Noite de Casais at our house was a blast! I did the message on the book '5 Love Languages' and Lee did the Newly-wed Game! We laughed so hard and had like 15 couples there! It was so fun to host and have dessert night. I just loved the good energy everyone was feeling and everyone was raving about what a fun night it was. "Umbu!" kkk
p.s. Happy Birthday to mom! I was thinking of her all day! 60!!
#55
Love all these colorful fruits. Today when I went up to the grocery store I saw that there was a keyboard and microphone and live entertainment! :) ha ha. So random.
#54
Quiteiria is helping me these days and it's been so great to have her help and know that we're helping them too. Her daughters are so cute and they are definitely a special family. She has such a kind way about her and is so gentle with the kids. I like that.
#53
Giulia came to visit and it was so fun to have them around. I got such a kick out of these two. It was fun to have Liahona's energy here! Just loving to cook and clean and talk and smile. She said she "conformou" with the kitchen and that's something I need to do. Just learn that there's going to be dish after dish and things to do and just conformar with it all! gostei.
#52
These two were in heaven with all these girls around and so much makeup! :) They especially clinged to Kelvenline. We had so much fun at the pool- I'm so glad it was sunny and everyone could come.
#51
I had all the YW come over for a sleepover ja que Ligleydson foi para a acampamento dos rapazes. We had a blast painting nails, decorating cookies, listening to music, watching 'Prom" movie, playing getting to know you games, eating cachorro quente and muito mais. It was fun to have them here and took me back to when I was 16! I remember I felt so old and now I look at them and they seem so young and innocent. I was pooped by midnight and they partied strong until 4am. I'm just not into the all-nighters anymore! :)






