#50
Today I looked over at Maile and she had done her hair like this. Miss Independent wanting to do everything by herself. Today church was good but sacrament meeting was kinda crazy because people do not keep their kids. They all come to me and it makes for a noisy meeting! Speaking of noisy, there is carnaval music blasting outside our window. A full weekend of craziness. Lee is going to camp out with the YM, and the YW are coming here so hopefully it will be fun.
This little boy is a soccer fanatic! I took him over to a little party at the school next door and he just loved shooting goals! He is definitely approaching two years old! He is just so picky lately, yells at everything, pulls hair, throws fits...yes, it's lovely. I am having a real hard time with patience lately. But I just keep telling myself it's all a phase.
#48
Tonight we invited ourselves over to Pri and Lehivelton's house! :) We took pizza and wanted to play cause we missed them. Isabella is soooo big and cute and it was fun to spend time with them.
#47
So Lee really surprised me this Valentine's Day! He took me out on Thursday and I was just expecting a dinner and movie but after the wonderful dinner and Pe de Gateau dessert we headed to the "movie". Lee headed in that direction but then pulled into the Garden Hotel and surprised me with a night out! He had already talked to the babysitter, packed a bag and everything. I was just so giddy with surprise and excitement! :) Then we walk in the room and He had a huge bundle of roses on the bed with chocolates!! I was so happy and just felt so good that he planned such a romantic time!! They even had a heated indoor pool that we took the kids to the next morning. What a perfect night and with the perfect man!! Love you meu amor.

