2.15.2012

#46


I swear Maile is so cute. "Mommy, I just always wanted slippers all the day and now I have some!" just soooo proud of herself and so excited. I find myself just soaking in all these cute words, "all the day, and udder (other)" and so many more. 


 #45
Mom and Dad sent me this pic that Ray Chandler gave them while they were visiting. Um ya- that little boy is my Lucas! :) I love that I have a little version of my husband. And speaking of the little one- he is driving me crazy. Yes, my sweet Lucas. Into everything, bossing me around, yelling "mamaeeeee!" at the top of his lungs, pulling his sister's hair. I keep telling myself, "It's just a phase!" 


 #44
This was Lee's moral support he gave me on the night before the big lunch. I swear I was in the kitchen all night so I was at least glad to have a buddy, even if he was half-passed out. This pretty much describes my mood today after that long busy weekend. So exhausted!


#43
I did it! Invited my in-laws over for Sunday lunch and it was so much fun. Everyone brought a prato and it wasn't too hectic at all. I made a yummy sal pica and I was so happy it turned out. Not to mention the brownies and ice-cream were a hit. I looove getting everyone together. 


#42

Saturday was our first Primary activity of the year and a total success! 30 kids came and we had so much fun in our cinema, Bingo, and our maze. I love seeing these kids happy. And let's be honest- it wore me out! 

#41
I've been making a ton of banana bread lately out of that huge caixa de banana que eu ganhei. It's so easy and I feel like my mom just whipping up these delicious loaves! How in the world are we resisting it on this protein diet, I'll never know!