I came in the sala today to find my little kids like this. awwwwe! They are so sweet and I love it when they play together so sweetly. I love seeing them together. They make my day wonderful, messy, happy, and perfect.
#38
Movie night! I love all these little kids and even though movie night lasted about 10 minutes and the house was full of pipoca and toys- it was totally fun. I had so much fun conversando com Vania and it was a nice end to my day since the first half was filled with Lucas falling on a chair and cutting his lip open. After 3 hospitals someone finally could look at him and confirmed to us he didn't need stitches. yeah. Poor guy- it's so swollen and sore today. :( Another picole Luquinha?!
#37
Quiteiria is helping me at home now and these are her darling daughters, Livia and Lilian. I invited them over to celebrate her birthday and she looooved everything so much and just something so simple meant so much to them since they don't have a way for paying for these "extra" things. It reminded me of how lucky I am and how I need to value more the simple things. I made me so happy that I had a hand in making her birthday a good one.
#36
We had a fun party for Amon on Monday night because he's leaving on his mission next week. It makes me so happy he is going on a mission- it will change his life forever!
#35
Can I just tell you how much I love these little kidlets?! We had a fun Sunday full of Primary, almoco at Alessandra and Lehielton's house, choir practice and meetings.
Chicken wrapped in bacon- sooo tight! my favorite "espeitinho". :) We are starting a protein diet on Monday and thanks to these babies and the queijo ones, I think we might just be able to do it!
