3.15.2012

#75
I mean, why would we go visit a zoo when we frequently see chickens, dogs, cats, horses, donkeys, and lizards on the streets! :) This pic was taken if front of what we thought was Eliene's house. We went to do a church visit to her and Pamela and turns out who lives here now is Abigail's noras. Which was inspired cause Juliana was needing a visit. 19 year old mother with father in rehab. As I walked into her house it was just so simple and it reminded me about the important things in life. I love doing visits with Elizete! It makes me feel so good.


 #74
These two are keeping me on my toes lately. Just so busy busy busy and making so many little messes all over. Maile is always "too cansada" to help clean up but she has her moments that she's a good little helper. Lucas is hitting so much lately. Patience. sigh. 


#73
This is every brazilian's dream: watching two big screen tv's with soccer games at the same time. I think it's great that Lee loves soccer so much, and let's be honest- every other brazilian here! This was the end to a long day as I was at CERC all day teaching English. The little kids are so beautiful and so sweet. I love how their culture is all about hugs and touch. Unfortunately, not everywhere is like that because of such perversion and evilness toward kids. But I love being able to give hugs and kisses at school and I'm really enjoying teaching. At night I went to the parent/teacher meeting and I loved presenting and talking about my teaching. I can totally see myself going back to teaching someday.