#72
My little Lucas has laryngitis and is dodoi. :( We are using this nebolizador? or whatever to help him breathe better and I think he's actually getting a bit better. poor thing. Maile saw all the attention he was getting and said she had "dor de barriga". I told her not to worry cause we could go to the hospital and get a shot to make it better. Miraculously she felt better! ;) Then today when she was "sick" again I told her it was better for her not to get candy at her school but then she amazingly felt better again. :) she's so cute. "All the day you just take care of Lucas!" Ohhh- let me snuggle you sweet Maile!
#71
Stake Conference was maravilhosa! Tinha toda a ver com a familia e eu senti tao bem. Pres. and Sister Hall were there and spoke and I couldn't stop thinking about how wonderful my parents are going to be on their mission. I wish I could help them right now with all their stress. The choir sang and I just love to be a part of them. :) Foi um dia muito bom. We decided we need to dedicate ourselves more to as coisas do Senhor.
#70
So we tried to go to Sao Paulo for Sister Melo's wedding but it just didn't work out! Mark Neeleman hooked us up but then the reservation was cancelled when we got to the airport at 1am. oops! It was so stupid. So we wheeled our suitcases back to the curb and decided to make the best of the situation. We went to a hotel in Joao Pessoa and slept in that dark room until tarde and had such a great morning. Then we went to the shopping and ate, shopped, and went to 'John Carter' in 3D. We were like to teenagers on a date watching the movie with our glasses and eating popcorn. We loved our day! :) We went home later and Mari had turned the whole house upside down in her clean magical way. sigh. I feel like I'm living a dream sometimes. It was so great to see my little babies earlier than expected. "mommy!!! where's my present?" And I even got to sing in the choir for Stake Conference so that was a plus.
We had the noite cultural da estaca and it was fun. Our primaria did Branca de Neve and the kids were so cute. Maile was a little butterfly, that apparently flew away for this picture.
#68
Maile has been into to taking pictures of herself in photobooth lately! :) so funny. Today was tiring. Went over to CERC early in the morning to teach Ingles. I love the little kids but the older 8+ seriously drove me nuts. Loud yelling and bouncing off the walls. Uh- reminded me of why I left CNA. Just not cool. But I loved teaching at Maile's school and there are the cutest little kids in her class, not to mention...her!
#67
When I woke up today I just knew it was going to be a good "mom day". I just felt an extra desire to play with my kids and take advantage of this day off (Maile didn't have to go to school and I didn't have to teach at CERC) so we went to the pool. The minute I said "piscina" Maile had her bikini on and had gotten Lucas dressed. We had so much fun at the pool. I love how Lucas counts in what sounds like chinese "mash mu baba" something different each time and jumps into the pool. He is so cute. We went to Subway for lunch and I just love being with these two. Yes, good mom day!
#66
This day all I could do was laugh to keep sane. Vania and the girls showed up in the afternoon and Bea was so whiny, not feeling the best. From here we went to the capela for a snow white practice for the noite cultural and there were just so many criancas and it was so hectic. I felt my patience go out the window and not loving having to yell to get the kids on track. uh! Then we all piled in a taxi and came back to the apartment (including Aline and kids, I didn't want to leave her alone until 10pm) and it was a mad house here! ahhhh! All we could do was laugh because it was utter chaos. You should've seen Cida's face sitting on the couch watching all of it! I am so grateful for a friend like Vania who I think is just so refreshingly normal and fun. Thank you Vania for keeping me sane today!!
#65
My little Lukey is in heaven with all these balls! And of course Monday consisted of scraping the birthday cake off the kitchen floors and cleaning up this bomb of a house. Thank goodness that Quiteiria was here to help me. Even if it was annoying when she wanted me to give Lucas his bottle when I told her we were cutting it. :) he he.
#64
Sunday Giulia came to church with us and all the little girls were dressed as pink princesses! :) It was testimony meeting and it was so spiritual. I loved going to the fazenda after and eating Severina's gostosa carne and food! Then off to choir practice where I love to meet with Marcio Teles and my dear sweet choir friends. :) Gotta love it!




