1.08.2012

#8
 We love to be at Mom and Dad for Sunday dinners. Everyone comes over and it's so fun to sit around the table and chat. Joe the "fun Uncle" takes the kids in the basement to play. We made Ovalmaltine shakes and they were so yummy! I will miss my mom's delicious dinners. Today at church I missed my brazilian primary kids so much. I teared up as I thought of how hard it will be to say goodbye to them. I can't even go there right now.


  #7
Today we woke up to a beautiful frosted world. It hasn't snowed since we've been here in December! It looks so beautiful and driving down Haven Lane it truly looks like a winter wonderland.


#6
 Oh my gosh we were dying laughing tonight taking photo booth pics in our bed. I love laughing this hard with the whole family! 
 #5
 We have been spending a looot of time at Grandma and Grandpa's house! Sometimes we get a bit of cabin fever so we try to entertain ourselves. Lukey is good at doing that! He loves to wear hats and things and we get the giggles at how cute he looks in everything. I also love this dress on Maile- I got it at H&M kids and was so impressed with their style and prices. We will definitely be heading back there before we return to Brazil.


#4
Gracie came over for a sleepover tonight. Those 3 looked so cute all playing in the tub together. I love to get the kids in their jammies and comb their hair and put baby perfume on them. There's nothing more cheiroso then a fresh clean baby! :) It's so fun to have Grace around- she's so easy-going. Lucas was trying to charm her by giving her a kiss on the hand. 


#3
Today baby June and Danni and Brad went back to San Francisco. We had so much fun with them and this little peanut sure is an adorable little baby. It's so fun now that my kids have cousins!


#2
Park City Outlets. Let the New Year shopping begin! The air was sooooo cold up there. BRRRRR! 


#1
Happy New Year 2012! We drove to temple square and since we knew the kids wouldn't last we went to watch all the fireworks downtown. I love to see the temple. It is so beautiful and just looking at it brings me feelings of peace and hope for a happy new year.