So I've always thought it sounded interesting to take a picture for each day of the year. It also used to sound like a daunting task but now that I almost always have a camera close, or my cell phone, it totally sounds doable and worth the effort. I know this year will be a year of change, as each one always is, and I want to record the daily moments of 2012.
This "season" of my life is spent as a busy mom of two beautiful little children. I need to accept the challenges and joys that come with this time of my life and I want to do it this year with more gratitude and a better attitude all together. I hope that this year can be a year of growth and joy and that this blog will help us remember these special day to day moments together.