1.30.2012

#30

Back 2 School for miss Maile. She was so excited and tried to stuff her backpack full of toys to take. "and just some stickers for the kids". She is so cute. "I think my Tia will be happy to see me". What a doll. 



 #29
Severina has done it again! :) She put on a show and made um almoco daqueles!! It was so good, the turkey, cabbage salad, lasagnas, everything. She wakes up at 5am to do everything. She is amazing. It was fun to spend time with the kids at the playground and see them run around together. What a kid's paradise!



#28
 Pool time! Finally the sun is out! It's been a bit rainy here lately. Liheldna came over and we had a blast. Maile is loving playing with Camilly lately.


#27
Oh man. This picture was taken at 2pm- everyone still in their jammies. I come in and they're on a chair singing out the window like "Ariel." And where are Lucas' pants?! :) Just one of those lazy days where I couldn't seem to get anything done. Glad it's the weekend!