1.23.2012

#23
Today Luan came over at 9am and sat downstairs for over an hour cause we didn't here the doorbell and was were all sleeping. :) On Utah time still! But he helped me clean up the house and played cute with the kids. I told him I wanted to buy him a birthday present and he said he wanted school supplies. We later went out shopping in the rain and to the big atacadao store with all the school stuff. It was sooooo full of people, a total zoo. But we found everything he needed and he was way excited. I love this little guy. I just feel such a need to take him under my wing. I am so proud of the progress he has made and everyone talks about what a 'menino educado' he is. About a year and a half ago he was a total terror so it just goes to show what putting a little love and faith in a young kid does! 


 #22
We had lots of visitors and Lee had brought some soda pops they don't have here for everyone to taste. Root beer was the one nobody liked! 


#21
Pietro was so excited about his speed stacking cups that I think he wrote me on Facebook every day about it! :) So you can imagine how anxious they were to get them! It is always so fun to bring presents for everyone! 


#20
Traveling is so exhausting! Especially when there are babies crying all over and a fat man practically laying in your lap cause he reclined so far back! Not to mention he snored so loud! We walked like 5 miles in the Mexico City airport but I have to say the kids were so awesome on the flights. They are great travelers and it just is what it is- a long journey. But it was so nice to hit the brazilian heat and be home sweet home!

 #19
Are you dying at this mess! It just always amazes me how much effort it takes to pack and leave town! I'm so lucky that Lee helps me so much and is so dedicated to doing a good job. We snuck over to Hyland Lake at midnight to cut down the branches for minha sogra. :) And everything made it safely here. Even if the protein powder exploded all over one bag. 


#18
 We had fun with Melanie and Jim and fam a few different times. We would toast in front of their fire and the kids would play upstairs. We made ovalmaltine shakes and they were a hit! Love those guys!


#17
We enjoyed 14th row tickets to a Jazz game (thank you Ryan!) with Marcia and Jeff. It was fun and Marcia made us laugh every time she would get up dancing to the music!


#16

We had Anne's bday party for pizza and bowling at Fat Cats. It was fun to see everyone and Lucas was in heaven with so many "balls" rolling all over the place!