Today was General Conference Sunday and we watched it at home over the internet. It wasn't on until 1pm and 5pm so it was nice to sleep in and have a nice lunch together. Yes, the kids were out of control most of the conference jumping off the couches, pulling hair, biting, complaining, spilling snacks, yes- the picture is painted. I got cabin fever fast! Luckily we were able to listen to most of conference and I always love the words the prophet's say and they sink deep into my heart. I am so grateful for the guidance of the Gospel. We went on a walk around the lake between sessions as a family and it was so nice to just be together. Later I asked Maile to clean up and she said "I'm not Cinderella! Cinderella has to clean up everything!" oh princess. Yes your life is so hard. I have new goals to be more patient and really pray for this each day as it doesn't come naturally to me, be a more loving and dedicated wife and mother, read the scriptures more and as a family and be more grateful. I love conference.
#91
Today was corrida!! We had the Primary activity 'Regras de Fe' in the morning and it was fun but always a lot of work and a lot of energetic yelling kids. :) Today is General Conference too and we had to go to Joao Pessoa to get the malas that didn't come with Lee. We went to Ale & Lehielton's for dinner (parabens twins!) and had a nice dinner. I wish Priscila and Lehivelton could've been there. It's sad they're not wanting to be around the family right now. :(
#90
Parabens Ligleydson!! Yeah!!! Papai is home!!! After a week and a half in Boston he is back and we're all so happy. Maile got her makeup and Barbie and is "going to snuggle Papai tonight". :) Me too! Happy 32 years old my love.
#89
I've been teaching English to Maile's class every Thursday and love it. Today we talked about the Easter bunny and did a little egg craft. I just make stuff up but it usually turns out pretty well. We miss Lee so much!! Can't wait until he comes home!
